CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Broccoli / Cauliflower Salad - LOW CARB!!

This is Sarah's recipe but since I tried it at her house last summer I've made it a ton of times. For all you low-carb dieters (is that a word?) this is a great, filling salad. I never quite do the same quantities, I pretty much just toss it all in a bowl.


Broccoli 2 to 3 heads chopped into bite size pieces
Cauliflower 1 head chopped into bite size pieces
3 or so tomatoes seeded and diced
1 bunch green onion chopped
Large handful of crumbled bacon

dressing:
1 cup mayo
2 tablespoons vinegar. I've used apple cider and red wine vinegar so use what you have.
1/4 cup sugar/splenda
Blend together and pour over salad mixing it all together. ENJOY.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a very yummy salad. I got it from my friend, Julie.